She started her career in property management in 1992 and has personally managed large portfolios of properties. Her background includes extensive experience in single-family and multi-unit management with direct knowledge covering the greater Sacramento region, and most recently focusing in Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Roseville, Orangevale, Gold River, Fair Oaks, Carmichael and Citrus Heights.
Janelle has been a prominent volunteer and member in various organizations which include the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), Cal NARPM, Rental Housing Association (RHA), Sacramento Habitat for Humanity, and the Sacramento NARPM Chapter.
Education & Credentials:
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person since 1992
- 22 years of property management experience, directly responsible for personal portfolio of 250+ single family and multi-unit properties. Responsibilities include maintenance coordination, client relations, property inspections, regular turnover of vacancies, marketing and accounting.
- Residential Management Professional (RMP) Credential obtained 2009.
- Certified through the County / City Inspection Program
- Extensive Fair Housing Training and Fair Housing certificate obtained in 2014
- Broker License obtained in 2014, Cal BRE #01150855
Memberships & Trade Organizations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers, member since 2003.
- Cal NARPM
- Sacramento Chapter NARPM
- Sacramento Association of Realtors - SAR
- California Association of Realtors - CAR
- National Association of Realtors - NAR
Professional Positions Held:
Vice President of NARPM, Sacramento Chapter 2007, 2012 and 2013; Education Chair of NARPM, Sacramento Chapter 2007, 2008 and 2011; Director of NARPM, Sacramento Chapter 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2014; NARPM National Convention Subcommittee 2012; NARPM National Membership Subcommittee 2014 and NARPM Pacific Region Liaison 2014